The Ministry of Social Development funds 60% of the costs of providing our service in the South Waikato. We are required to find the remaining 40% through grants, donations and fundraising.
A donation of $500
• houses a woman and two children in our Safe House for 2 weeks
• pays the power bill in the Safe House for a month
A donation of $200 pays for our crisis and advocate phones for a month
A donation of $100 provides petrol for supporting women in Matamata, Mangakino, Putaruru and Tirau for a fortnight.
A donation of $20 provides art materials for the children in our Safe House for a week.
A donation of $10 provides a welcome pack (toiletries for mum and colouring books and small toys for children) for a family being admitted to the Safe House.